TIMAT (South West)
The Inspire Multi Academy Trust (South West)
The Inspire Multi Academy Trust (South West) was formed on 1st January 2016.
The core purpose of the trust is to give more young people the educational opportunities and outcomes they deserve with the aspirations to achieve what they are truly capable of. This will be achieved with local and regional collaboration, by sharing best practice and a trust-wide commitment to excellence in all elements of our delivery.
Key core principles and values:
- collaboration to provide a first class education to all of the children and communities we serve
- to collectively strive for excellence in and out of school
- to ensure success in the next steps of all children’s learning and in further education & employment
- a holistic whole child approach in the ‘schools of choice’ for families and communities
- a commitment from all staff to deliver the highest possible standards of wellbeing, self-esteem, attainment, value for money and experiences for the children in our care
- ensuring that all settings deliver the requirements of their communities with a personalised and inclusive model fit for the needs of each community.
The Inspire Multi Academy Trust:
- will build sustainable partnerships and collaborative partnerships to deliver school improvement to all settings it is affiliated with
- is committed to excellence in education, ensuring high quality experiences and outcomes for all learners
- is committed to offering high quality continuing professional development opportunities to staff at all levels
- recognises that all schools and communities are unique, and will be represented by Local Governing Bodies who understand community needs
- will utilise the established track record of leading rapid, sustained school improvement.
Details of the Members and Trustees can be found at:
For further details please contact CEO: Aaron Meredith
firstname.lastname@example.org (01752) 201177